[802.3_100GEL] Proposed Responses are Now Online

Dear Colleagues –

Thanks to a tireless editorial team, I am happy to announce that the proposed responses for Draft 1.2 comments are now posted.  You may notice that the report is in two forms (sorted by clause and sorted by number)

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html

Thank you to Matt and the editorial team for putting together such well thought out responses!  It looks like we’re going to have a good time together over the upcoming month.

Cheers!

~Beth