[802.3_100GEL] 9/16 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda

Hello Everyone –

Ad Hoc tomorrow… As you can see below, we have 3 presentations lined up for us.  Thank you to the contributors for being proactive on these discussions!  Please be sure that you are familiar with the policies in the agenda (links below).  See you at the Ad Hoc.

~Beth

MEETING DETAILS

Wednesday, Sept 16th, 7-9am PDT (2 hours)

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m941ff442d8337284556210e7eb661325

Email Beth if you do not have the calendar invite, and would like.

PROPOSED AGENDA

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • Approval of 6/24 & 9/8 Ad Hoc Minutes
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Task Force Status
  • Technical Presentations
    • Even-Odd Jitter (EOJ) Test Method – John Calvin
    • Cable Assembly ERL & MTF Performance – Bruce Champion
    • What to do with TP0a and TP5a – Matt Brown

*Please note that we may not get through this entire list of the comments.  If time runs out, Matt, Kent, and I will adjust future meeting agendas.

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html