[802.3_100GEL] Working Group Attendance

Dear Colleagues –

I was asked questions on the Ad Hoc last week regarding the September Interim meeting.  We heard word from David this morning that provides clarity on that.

There is no official attendance requirement for task forces or study group during the week of the interim meeting, however David intends to use his discretion to grant attendance credit for the individuals who attends the IEEE 802.3 Working Group Interim meeting on Thursday the 24th of September, 2020.

As usual, thank you David for your guidance and leadership in these unprecedented times!  P802.3ck Task Force will continue to take an unofficial attendance on our calls until the November plenary (TBA).

Have a great week!

~Beth