[802.3_100GEL] Link training consensus building meeting - 5 November at 9am Pacific

Dear Colleagues,

I am working to build consensus on a solution to the link training issue identified in D1.3 comment #1 and https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_10/lusted_3ck_01_1020.pdf

I tentatively plan to hold a consensus building call on 5 November at 9am Pacific time to review the solution(s) prior to bringing the topic into the TF comment resolution meeting.  Participants interested in joining the call can reach out to me for the details.  I kindly request your indication to join at least 24 hours before the consensus building call.

The outcome of the consensus building call will be a late presentation for consideration by the IEEE P802.3ck Task Force.

With regards,
-Kent