[802.3_100GEL] Website Updated: Closed Comments, Minutes, & Bucket

Hello All –

Please forgive me for my delay in posting these.  You may find the following updates due to last week’s meeting.

Next week, keep in mind that we only have 1 hour on Tuesday and 3 hours on Wednesday… in addition to Monday and Thursday Working Group meetings.  You can expect topics such as EW/ESMW, ERL, Cable Assemblies, EOJ (maybe) and Liaison response.  More info to come…

Happy OIF week,

~Beth