[802.3_100GEL] Website Updated: Closed Comments, Bucket6, and Minutes

Dear Colleagues –

You may find the following updates due to this week’s meetings.

Next week, we have 2 meetings scheduled.  We have 28 comments remaining, discussing our next steps, and closing business to attend to.  I know many of you have a conflict with an OIF meeting on Tuesday.  My apologies for this conflict, however, as we will discuss in our next steps, finishing comment resolution this week is a critical step for the progress of our project.  Tuesday we have a bucket to resolve, logic comment to cover, then will dive into AC Common Mode comments.

Take care,

~Beth