[802.3_100GEL] Information about late comment

Colleagues,

I have submitted a late comment (emailed on October 8th) about the measurement bandwidth in one place in AUI-C2C (Annex 120F). In my opinion, it is fixing an obvious error, so bucket worthy.

In order to save discussion time, I am bringing it to your attention here. If you think it needs discussion time please reply. If no one replies to this message I would suggest that it be included in the “main” bucket (not “closed as a result”).

Here it is:

Category

Page

Sub-clause

Line #

Comment

Proposed Change

Technical

213

120F.3.2.3

16

"Bessel-Thomson low pass response with 53 GHz 3 dB bandwidth" - we have 40 GHz all other places.

This is for calibrating the pattern geenrator in the receiver test setup. Is no reason for higher bandwidth in this specific subclause. All pracedent cases use the same bandwidth as for the transmitter's test (e.g. 33 GHz in 120D.3.2.1).

Change "53" to "40".

Best regards

Adee