[802.3_100GEL] "Heads Up" on Draft 1.4 Review Period

Hello All –

I know everyone has a lot to juggle at the moment, so I’ll get to the point.

Draft 1.5 is coming soon (likely late Friday or over the weekend) – our editors are AMAZING!  Which means the ballot will be open over the holidays (for many)...

With that, I’ve decided that the ballot will remain open beyond the 2 week-window, but will close on Tuesday, January 5th AoE– along with the deadline for presentations that are needed to complete any suggested remedies.  I highly suggest you set aside some time next week for your review and study on the open technical items, so you can enjoy any time off you may have at the end of the year.

Thank you to all!

Reminder: we have an ad hoc scheduled next Wednesday (12/16)… let me know if you don’t have the invite and would like it.

~Beth