[802.3_100GEL] 16 December -- proposed agenda

Dear Colleagues,

Below is the proposed agenda for the 16 December ad hoc call.  I will be running the call due to Beth’s unavailability; please be kind to me!  :)

*** Note:  After Rich’s presentation, there will be an open discussion on the AC common mode topic to facilitate consensus building towards a solution for draft 1.4.  Participants not interested in the topic are welcome to drop.

Call details can be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/100GEL/email/msg00609.html or on the ad hoc web page https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

With regards,
-Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Task Force Vice Chair
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/index.html