[802.3_100GEL] Ad Hoc Minutes & Reminder of Draft 1.4 Review

Dear Colleagues –

Just wanted to send a quick note before I sign off for some much needed time off.  Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to IEEE 802.  Our community is what it is because of your involvement and passion…  This year has certainly brought a lot of changes for our Task Force, but I am so proud of how far we’ve come in spite of those changes.  Thank you all and I wish you all the best!!

A couple items of business:

- Ad Hoc minutes are posted (thanks Kent!) - https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/dec16_20/minutes_121620_3ck_adhoc.pdf

- Draft 1.4 is open for review (thanks Matt!) – Review closes Tuesday January 5th (INCLUDING any presentations required to complete a suggested remedy) -- https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/private/index.html

- Our next ad hoc is Wednesday January 6th – Typical deadlines are in place (request for presentation on Monday 1/4, presentation PDFs are due Tuesday 1/5, Noon PST)

Happy Holidays and See You Next Year!

~Beth