From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 4:45 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] Announcing December/January Ad Hocs

Dear Colleagues –

Thank you all for your hard work!  The editor’s team is feverishly implementing comments in preparation of draft 1.4.  In the meantime, I’m announcing 4 ad hocs for any discussion topics you’d like to bring to the group.  This is a great space to show extended analysis/data as well as discuss an idea, because as you know, in comment resolution we’re forced to make discussions quick and decisive.

Dates & Times:

Wednesday, Dec. 16th, 7-9am PST * hosted by Kent

Wednesday, Jan. 6th, 7-9am PST

Wednesday, Jan. 13th, 7-9am PST

Wednesday, Jan. 20th, 7-9am PST

Deadline:

As has been in the past, request of presentation is due the Monday AoE prior to the meeting.  PDF presentations are due the day prior to the meeting (Tuesday) Noon PST.

You should see calendar invites from both Kent and I for these meetings soon.

Cheers,
~Beth

Call Information

Dec 16 WebEx - https://intel.webex.com/intel/j.php?MTID=m3366a21edb235825be44884a7fe039ed