From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 3:27 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Presentation Deadline for Comment Resolution the next couple of weeks.

Hello Hello –

As I alluded to last week and confirmed today in the Ad Hoc calls, below are the topics of focus for the upcoming 2 weeks.  Should have a presentation that you would like to bring forward, please take note of the deadline of the Friday before the topic is to be covered, AoE.

    • January 26-27:
      • Common-mode noise and return loss parameters (CM AC noise, RLCC, RLCD, ILDC)
      • Annex 120G (starting with EH/EW, transition time, & XTALK)
      • See slides 6 & 7 & last line of slide 8) from Preliminary Comment Agenda for potential comment #s
    • February 2&3:

Also, note that the presentations will be limited to a 10 minute timeslot INCLUDING clarifying Q&A.  Please be succinct!  No request for presentation is required for these, only if you intend to ask myself or the group to give a late presentation.

Cheers,

~Beth