[802.3_100GEL] Website Updated

Hello All –

I’ll get right to the point.  A few announcements for you

  • Minutes from our January series are posted (https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_01/minutes_3ck_0121_final_unapproved.pdf) – I’ll seek approval next Wednesday (March 10).
  • I’ve shortened next Wednesday’s meeting 7-9am PST and modified the calendar invite to be a stand alone “3ck March plenary session”
  • Wednesday’s webpage:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_03/index.html is up with the 3 technical presentations we will review.
  • Draft 1.5 has been pre-submitted to the working group
  • Remember that the 802.3 Plenary begins on Monday… you’ll need to attend an 802.3 meeting during at least 6 out of 8 days over the next 2 weeks to get attendance credit towards 802.3 voting rights.  Our task force will only be meeting on Wednesday 3/10.  Working group meetings are Mar. 8, Mar. 11 & Mar. 18

Have a great weekend,

Beth