RE: [10GBASE-T] channel model

Larry,

Thanks, for the plot and data. Using your data and Class D&E equations, we
have ploted the channel up to 1GHz{see attached(channel1G.doc)}.Please
compare this plot with your measurement data beyond 500 MHz. Do you have
measurement data from DC to 1 GHz?
If this is a reasonable representation of the channel from DC to 1GHz, then
it can be used for feasibility study simulations.

regards,pirooz

Plato Labs,Inc
Pirooz Hojabri
V.P Mixed Signal