Re: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a channel capacityestim...

What application is required to run the program?

Thanks,

Doug Coleman
Corning Cable Systems

                    xichen@marvell.com
                    Sent by:                              To:     CDimi80749@aol.com
                    owner-stds-802-3-10gbt@majordom       cc:     stds-802-3-10GBT-Cabling@ieee.org,
                    o.ieee.org                             stds-802-3-10GBT-Modeling@ieee.org, stds-802-3-10GBT@ieee.org
                                                          Subject:     Re: [10GBT-Modeling] RE: [10GBT-Cabling] [10GBASE-T] a
                                                           channel capacity estim...
                    02/24/2003 01:24 PM

Chris,  and everyone,

I have attached the latest copy of my channel capacity estimation program
to this email.  Please check it out.  If you have any program to get it,
please let me.  I can send you a copy directly.

Best Regards,

Xiaopeng
Marvell Semiconductor

(See attached file: i3e.m)