[10GBASE-T] Re: [10GBT-Modeling] A question list we need to answer

Xiaopeng,

Your list of questions is good. However, since this is feasibility
study we have to also keep some high-level implementation issues in mind.
Among them would be analog front-end's linearity, ADC's quantization
noise, ADC's jitter-limited ENOB etc.

Joseph N. Babanezhad
Plato Labs.