[10GBASE-T] Open house at the InterOperability Laboratory at UNH

Open house at the InterOperability Laboratory at UNH

Bob Noseworthy, UNH-IOL's 10 Gigabit Ethernet Consortium Manager, extends an
invitation to the
IEEE Portsmouth, NH interim attendees to attend and open house at the
InterOperability Laboratory
at the University of NH.

 The InterOperability Laboratory at the University of New Hampshire welcomes
 the IEEE Portsmouth, NH interim attendees  and extends an open house
 invitation from 6-8pm Wednesday May 21.  Transportation, pizza buffet with
 drinks and tours are all freely provided.  Directions to our new 32,000
 sq.ft. facility at 121 Technology Drive, Durham NH are available on request.
 Come see how UNH-IOL supports IEEE (and other) standards activities, and how
 we hope to offer support to 10GBASE-CX4 and 10GBASE-T.

 Schedule:
  5:50-6pm Bus to UNH available at roadside/parking-lot for attendees
  6:20 Arrival at UNH-IOL 121 Technology Drive, Durham NH
  6:20-7:40 Mini-social with Pizza buffet and soda/juice
  6:30 - Welcome, lab history and activities
  6:50-7:30 Lab Tour (area photos by permission)
  7:30-7:40 Q&A
  7:40-8:00 Bus returns to Sheraton
  8pm - ? Portsmouth natives available for pointers to prime area locations

  Can't make the Wednesday evening mini-social/open-house?  Evening tours
 Tuesday May 20 and Thursday May 22 can also be arranged.  Please contact Bob
 Noseworthy, UNH-IOL's 10 Gigabit Ethernet Consortium Manager either while
 attending the interims, or at ren@iol.unh.edu or 603-862-4342.
 ""

 Best Regards,

Bob Noseworthy
 (603) 862-4342   -   ren@iol.unh.edu
 10 Gigabit Ethernet Consortium Manager
 InterOperability Lab
 University of New Hampshire - Research Computing Center

Hi Chris,
 after much delay, here's the proposed agenda for Wednesday evening.

Chris, if there is no objections to this proposal, could you post this to
the reflectors on my behalf?

""