[10GBASE-T] September Interim Meeting Information

Title: September Interim Meeting Information

Dear 10GBASE-T Study Group Members,

Our host (Aethra) and their meeting planners have been hard at work making the arrangements for the September interim meeting in Portonovo, Italy.  Please read this email carefully, as there are some very important deadlines coming up.

The meeting information can be found at the following URL:
http://www.advancedcongressi.it/

You can register for the meeting and make your hotel requests via the above web page.  The following hotel information is particularly important:

1) You must submit your hotel request no later than July 31.
2) Due to the relatively small size of the hotels in the area, our hosts have made arrangements with a selection of several hotels.  The meeting planners will act as a central housing bureau, matching up attendees with the available rooms, while attempting to accommodate your choice of hotel, so register early!

3) The hotel room rates include breakfast on each day of your stay.
4) Transportation will be provided from your hotel to the Hotel Excelsior La Fonte, which is where the meetings will be held.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the meeting planners at: ieee@advancedcongressi.it

If you have any questions about the agenda for the September interim meeting, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Brad Booth

Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group