[10GBASE-T] Subject of Discussion

Title:
Hello all,

I will confess.. I am guilty of the problem about which I am going to complain.

We currently have about 3-5 conversations going on with the same subject being used. It might be helpful if we were to break the conversations into different subject headers so that one can track them more effectively.

Some examples : Subject=Technical Feasibility
                           Subject=Market Potential
                           Subject=Dan's inability to keep his mouth shut (I made that one up. :)

Don't feel compelled to follow this recommendation, but if you make the effort, I am imagining that those who are simply following the discussions will appreciate it.

Regards,

Dan Dove
HP ProCurve