Re: [10GBASE-T] Economic feasibility

Pat,

I don't have any quarrel with your view of what the initial market is likely to be. Only with the concept that it will stay that way, and with the concept that we can predict where advanced technology will take us five years hence.

By the way, I didn't see the same criteria of broad market potential applied to CX4. Not that it bothers me; I firmly believe we are here to advance the technology and market potential any way we can, in big or small steps. They just should be treated equally.

George Eisler