Re: [10GBASE-T] Technical feasibility: survey

Brad,

I will throw my answers in as "no" to 1 & 2 - with the proviso that the
question is being asked to a Study Group, in advance of the formation of
a Task Force. Of course we will expect a greater burden of proof before
we advance to Working Group ballot, Sponsor Ballot & RevCom.

In comparison to the GigE project, we are in December 1995 (i.e. one
more interim before we present the PAR to WG at the next Plenary).

Hugh.