[10GBT] ISO/IEC Liaison Request

Hello fellow 10GBASE-T'ers,

At the March plenary meeting I mentioned a contribution on cabling
electromagnetic performance in my liaison report from ISO/IEC SC25 WG3.
This contribution has now been posted on the 802.3an site under public
liaisons (http://www.ieee802.org/3/an/public/liaison/index.html).

SC25 WG3 will be grateful to receive comments from you, particularly on the
strawman specification for balanced cabling electromagnetic performance
featured on the last page of 3N685 (the posted document).

The next meeting of ISO/IEC SC25 WG3 is scheduled for 21-24 June 2004 in
Japan.

I have copied this mail to the author of the supporting paper, Erik Bech.
Erik and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please
address your comments to both of us.

Regards,

Alan Flatman
ISO/IEC SC25 WG3 Liaison with IEEE 802