Re: [10GBT] Hotels almost Sold Out for July 2004 IEEE 802 Plenary

Pat, you're a genius.  I was getting the run around earlier today on their main corporate line.  They told me that they had only $350 rooms left so I told them "No thanks!"

I just called their local number (503) 279-9000 and asked for their on site reservationist.  She was very helpful and didn't blink when I asked for a reservation that week at the room rate.

Thanks!

-=Scott