[10GBT] Presentation reminder

Title: Presentation reminder

Greetings,

Just a friendly reminder that if you plan to make a presentation at the upcoming July meeting that you should email me the following information by Wednesday, July 7th:

NOTE: please permit time for questions and answers when specifying the length of the presentation.

Also, as was mentioned in the May 2004 interim meeting in Long Beach, CA, the presentations should be complete 24 hours prior to the start of Task Force meeting.  This means that you should submit your final and complete presentation to me by Sunday, July 11th at 10:00pm PDT, so that I can upload the presentations in time to meet the 24 hour deadline.  If you discover an error in the presentation after the submission deadline, you should address those errors verbally while making your presentation and request that the Task Force permit you to update your presentation after the meeting has concluded.  In other words, if you make a mistake, please do not correct it until the Task Force permits you to submit a corrected presentation.  The presentation given on Tuesday or Wednesday of that week must be the one that was uploaded with the following editorial exception: adding supporters.  For those wishing to add the names of supporters, you may add the names of supporters after the submission deadline if and only if it does not change the page numbering of your presentation.  It is highly recommended that you have a "Supporters" slide after your title slide, as this will permit you to add names without changing the page numbering.

If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact me.  If you haven't made your presentation request at this time, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force