From:   Dove, Dan [mailto:dan.dove@hp.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, July 06, 2004 5:39 PM
To:     Booth, Bradley
Subject:        Individuals vs Companies

Hi Brad,

While reviewing the slides from the LB meeting, I noted proposals being described as sponsored by companies rather than the individuals that presented them.

This is a minor nit, but thought that perhaps some attention would help prevent future explosions as we have seen happen in the past where people get frenetic about who is supporting a proposal and the number of companies vs individuals.

Dan

Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology
dan.dove@hp.com
ProCurve Networking Business