From: stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG [mailto:stds-802-3-10gbt@IEEE.ORG]On
Behalf Of Hugh Barrass
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 6:45 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GBT@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GBT] Channel diagnostics ad hoc teleconference

10GBT'ers...

As mentioned during the closing session, I will be arranging an ad hoc
teleconference to discuss the PHY capabilities that can be used for
channel diagnostic functions.

If you are interested in this conference call during the week starting
7/26, please send me an e-mail including your time zone, any major
availability blockages and an explanation of whether PAM-8 or PAM-12 is
better for diagnostics (just kidding on the last one :-)

Many thanks,

Hugh.