Re: [10GBT] Updated Tables

Vivek,

In that case, you need to penalize 0.5dB for the PAM12 proposal as well. I
don't consider the 1E13 bit simulation to be indicative of a 1E-12 BER. I've
seen how error events can occur in LDPC simulations - you have 1E13 bits
simulated with 0 errors and splat, you get a single frame with 60bits in
error, thus pushing the BER down to 6E-12. Therefore, until there are at
least 20 frame errors counted in a BER estimate, I'm skeptical of the
estimate.

Or, leave the PAM8 SNR requirement at 19.9dB.

Sailesh.