[10GBT] Symbol rate for PAM8 proposal

Hi All,

Based on the excellent technical input I've received from many cabling
experts in this task force, I would like to reduce the back channel overhead
in the PAM8 proposal from the current 4% to about 1%. In conjunction, I
would like to officially reduce the symbol rate on the PAM8 proposal from
1Gs/s to 952.381Ms/s. There are minor changes necessary in the data framing
to accomodate this reduction, and details will be presented at the next
interim.

I would like to thank all the cabling experts, and especially Alan Flatman,
for taking the time to advance this technical process.

Regards,
Sailesh Rao.
srao@phyten.com