Re: [10GBT] Symbol rate for PAM8 proposal

Sanjay,

I still haven't seen the updated spreadsheet that correspond to the plenary
presentations. For instance, the spreadsheet I have shows two flavors of
PAM12 with 810Ms/s and 820Ms/s symbol rates.

Please send me the updated spreadsheet you have and I'll check if the
entries for PAM8 are all correct. I suggest we take this offline to avoid
reflector traffic.

Regards,
Sailesh Rao.
srao@phyten.com