Re: [8023-10GEPON] SURVEY AD HOC: Documents uploaded

All,

I added my own edits and uploaded a new version:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/working_docs/ProviderSurveyV4(GK).doc

I made the following changes to the V3 (from Tatsuta-san):

1) Reformatted the document and added a title
2) Changed some text for better readability, without changing the meaning.
3) Changed questions 2.2 and 2.3

All changes to the text are shown in red, while changes to formatting are
not shown.

Please, review and comment.

Glen