Re: [8023-10GEPON] 10GEPON ad hoc on high split ratio - Task 3.4/3.5/3.6 - RX technology

Hi Glen,

Thank you for you vigilance - I have removed theses messages from the
email archive and have updated the filters in an attempt to prevent such
messages from reaching the reflector in the future - as I know you are
aware however filters are not perfect.

Regards,
  David