[8023-10GEPON] November Plenary Meeting

Dear colleagues,

I hope that all who plan to attend the November meeting have reserved the
hotel and made the necessary travel arrangements. If not, please visit
http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/40/index.php for information
on hotel registration, airline discounts, car rental discounts, and useful
info about our venue.

This is a reminder that the deadline for presentation requests and materials
is Wednesday November 8.   If you wish to make a presentation, please,
submit the following info:

- Name of presenter
- Title of presentation
- Length of time requested (including time for questions and answers)
- Brief description of topic

John DAmbrosia, Chair of High-Speed Study Group, and I are trying to arrange
the schedules of our two groups so that optics discussions in both groups
don't overlap. Early requests and submissions would be greatly appreciated
from a meeting planning perspective.

I also ask the two ad hoc chairs to make requests for agenda times
(presentations/discussions) that their groups would require.

Thank you,
Glen