[8023-10GEPON] 10GEPON ad hoc on higher split ratio - Task 1 presentation

Dear all,
attached please find a pdf copy of the presentation from Task 1 of the ad hoc on higher split ration in 10GEPON systems. I would appreciate if all the participants of the Task 1 of the said ad hoc emailed me with the name and company in the form they want them to be included in the presentation. Additionally, all other supporters are also more than welcome.

I am looking forward to receiving any comments, suggestions, request for clarification etc.
If necessary, I can add slides presenting the splitter loss estimation methodology though I did not deem it necessary in the current presentation.

Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
SIEMENS Networks S.A. - IC COM D1 R
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1