Re: [8023-10GEPON] November meeting agenda and presentations uploaded

All,

Please, note a slightly rearranged schedule for our meeting this week. The
changes were made to give ad hoc groups more time for discussions.

(http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2006_11/3av_0611_agenda.pdf)

Also, I am still missing 3 presentations. Please, remember that
presentations must be circulated ahead of time, or else you won't be allowed
to present.

Regards,
Glen