Re: [8023-10GEPON] FEC Framing Adhoc - upstream synchronization

Jeff,

I was similarly confused by the mentioning of 2-stage locking without
explanation of what it is. I think it doesn't make sense to move the
continuous locking scheme to the appendix if it also serves as an
introduction to the upstream locking scheme. I suggest the continuous scheme
is described first, even if the emphasis of the presentation is on the burst
locking.

Regards,
Glen