From: Duane Remein [mailto:duane.remein@ALCATEL-LUCENT.COM]
Sent: quarta-feira, 13 de Dezembro de 2006 13:47
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [8023-10GEPON] FEC Framing adhoc telecon

Jeff,
Is there some reason you cannot publish the call info to 802.3av in
general?  I am (trying) to follow the discussion on FEC but have neither
the expertise nor sufficient time to actually contribute, and hence have
not signed up as a "participant" but I would like to lurk with full
listening privileges. :-)
Thanks
Duane