[8023-10GEPON] CHANNEL_LINK: Call fo comments - channel link model spreadsheets

Dear all,

the most recent versions of the channel link model spreadsheets were uploaded into the public area on our server. They are available at the following address: http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/tools/index.html.

The first document contains the official channel link model (unapproved) with the changes which we introduced so far (modified splitter loss calculation etc.). The second one contains only the SRS model implementation along with 2 self explaining charts and some notes, which I hope explain the model well and point the reader to the correct references.

I am looking forward to receiving any comments on the published spreadsheets

Best wishes

Marek