[8023-10GEPON] [POWER_BUDGET] ad hoc group notice

All,

Glen has asked that an ad hoc work on generating detailed proposals for the
March meeting to achieve the desired power budgets, keeping in mind the
technical and economic feasibility criteria as well. This will include
analyzing previously presented materials from other ad hocs as well as
bringing new information to the table as necessary.

Although we will conduct this business on the Reflector with the tag line
[POWER_BUDGET] for all to see, I would like to get an indication for which
Reflector subscribers intend to participate.  Please send an email to me
personally stating your intent to contribute to rlingle@ofsoptics.com

I am considering holding each ad hoc meeting twice, once for those in
Asia-Pacific, and once tying in those in Europe, on the same day or
consecutive days, since the time zones vary so radically.

I will announce the first ad hoc meeting in the next couple days.

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr.
Fiber Design and Transmission Simulation
OFS Corporate R&D, Atlanta
404-886-3581 (cell)
770-798-5015 (office)