[8023-10GEPON] Reminder for March presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the deadline for requesting time and submitting
presentations is on Monday, March 5th - one week from today.

I am very glad to acknowledge that lately the group has been putting
reflector to good use. I hope this will result in presentations of high
technical quality.

At the March meeting we should expect to hear reports from our 5 ad hoc
group leaders:

1) Optical Link Modeling ad hoc (Marek Hajduczenia, Siemens)
2) FEC Framing ad hoc (Jeff Mandin, PMC Sierra)
3) Dual-Rate PMD ad hoc (Frank Effenberger, Huawei)
4) Power Budget Proposals ad hoc (Robert Lingle, OFS Optics)
5) Rate Increase Analysis ad hoc (Frank Effenberger, Huawei)

Charter for these ad hoc groups can be found here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/email/msg00313.html

While the formed ad hoc groups represent specific tasks crucial for our
goal of selecting baseline proposals, this does not mean that different
topics cannot be discussed. Any task force member is welcome to submit a
presentation on other topics related to our scope and objectives.

It appears that I will be traveling the week before the meeting. I ask
all presenters to submit their files to our chief editor Duane Remein
(duane DOT remein AT alcatel-lucent DOT com). Duane will upload them to
the web this time.  Please, also send me a copy of your request.

Thank you and see you all in Orlando,
Glen