From: Duane Remein [mailto:duane.remein@ALCATEL-LUCENT.COM]
Sent: segunda-feira, 5 de Março de 2007 23:00
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Reminder to presenters and Time slot request

All,
Please remember that Glen is traveling and has asked me to upload
presentations to the IEEE WEB site.  So far I have 1 presentation from
Peter Anslow, 5 from Frank E., 1 from Marek H. and 1 from Glen (along
with the one from myself attached).

Glen,
Can I please get about 15 minutes to present the attached file on behalf
of Marek and myself at the Orlando meeting?  The presentation covers
some preliminary logistics to help provide us with direction in
preparing for Draft 1 editing tasks.
Thanks
Duane