Re: [8023-10GEPON] power budget ad hoc teleconference -- NEW TIME

All,

I suggest the following schedule for Ad Hoc calls between now and the May
meeting:

May 2, 1PM EST (SPECIAL TIME)
May 8, 8PM EST / May 9, 9AM EST
May 15, 8PM EST / May 16, 9AM EST

Toll-free in US	866-263-8899
Outside US 	816-249-6061
Conf. Code	7707985015

I apologize for changing this week's call at the last minute, but several
pointed out that it is Golden Week, which I should have remembered, and
little participation would be expected from the Far East. Thus I don't want
to host two separate calls. If you cannot participate by phone on May 2,
please voice your interests on the Reflector.

We need to adopt baseline proposals in May in Geneva to allow Duane and
Marek to move forward with draft D.0

Please look at the attachment, which summarizes and compares the budgets
sent to the Reflector by Takizawa on 4/17 and Effenberger on 4/18.

Although there are important differences between them that need to be
discussed, they are close enough to show clearly what components need to be
realized to close the budgets.

I especially encourage component experts to comment on the technical
feasibility and RELATIVE costs of the required components.

Robert