Re: [8023-10GEPON] Wavelength plan proposal : current status

Marek and Frank,

Thank you for your comments and clarification.

The second filter in case-2 to extract 10G downstream signal was not a
notch filter but a pass band filter as Frank kindly explained. I will
revise the slide so as to clarify this point. Sorry for the confusion.

As for two wavelength option proposals, I will summarize pros. and
cons.by next meeting.

Regarding wavelentgh window, I understand Frank's comment; a longer
window would be better. This issue is also associated with loss budget
and LD types, namely power budget ad hoc discussion. If cooled typed LD
is indispensible for a high loss budget case, a narrow wavelength window
would be preferable in terms of ONU blocking filter. I will follow the
discussion in the power budget ad hoc and consider a solution.

Thank you again for your useful and constructive comments.

Best regards,
Keiji Tanaka