Re: [8023-10GEPON] PIN-PD D/S power budget proposal

Dear Mr. Feng

I'm sorry but I cannot fully understand what is your questions are.
Basically, I think Suzuki and his supporters had answered each problem
which is pointed out in the meeting. If you think there is " many remained
thchnical concerns ", we are are very appreaciated to discuss in the next
Seoul meeting.

 From our point of view, all technical concerns for PIN based ONU are solved
by experimental data and technical study. Also, There is no doubt for
cost advantage of PIN based ONU's.

It seems for me some APD supporter are opposing PIN based ONU for reason
that "PIN supporters proposal is doubtful". I think this kind of arguments
takes us nowhere.

Sencerely,
--
Yoshifumi Hotta