From: Frank Effenberger [mailto:feffenberger@huawei.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:31 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Loss Budget compilation

Dear All,

Per request of the chairman, I have compiled the loss budgets as best I can assess them.

In doing so, I have attempted to minimize the number of distinct component levels.

Please take a look, and comment freely on the exploder.

Sincerely,

Dr. Frank J. Effenberger      ¸¥À¼¿Ë °£·Ò²©¸ñ

Huawei Technologies USA

1700 Alma Drive, Plano TX 75075

Office (732) 625 3002

Cell (908) 670 3889