[8023-10GEPON] Revised 10G budget

Dear All,

I have taken some of the comments I received on my last Email, and modified the slides to come to the attached version.

What I¡¯ve done is:

  1. Reduce the PR10 OLT downstream transmitter Max and Min by 1 dB. (This reverts to the values presented in Takizawa¡¯s slides in September)
  2. Reduce the PR10 ONU Rx overload number by 1 dB. (Following the Tx change)
  3. Increate the PR20 OLT max power by 1 dB (Makes the Tx range 4 dB, which is more comfortable)
  4. Increase the PR20 ONU Rx overload number by 1 dB.  (Following the Tx change)

Taken together, these changes then make the PR10 and PR20 ONUs identical in every respect.  One less PMD!

This is re-capped on the last slide.

Sincerely,

Dr. Frank J. Effenberger      ¸¥À¼¿Ë °£·Ò²©¸ñ

Huawei Technologies USA

1700 Alma Drive, Plano TX 75075

Office (732) 625 3002

Cell (908) 670 3889