From: ext Frank Effenberger [mailto:feffenberger@HUAWEI.COM]
Sent: sábado, 3 de Novembro de 2007 2:33
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Optical budget presentation

Dear all,

Attached is the next (and hopefully complete!) version of the power budget presentation.

I’ve added explanations of the extinction ratio, and I’ve included snapshots of the spreadsheet.

(I’ve also included the spreadsheet.)

I welcome people to let me know if they support this talk.

Sincerely,

Dr. Frank J. Effenberger      弗兰克 埃芬博格

Huawei Technologies USA

1700 Alma Drive, Plano TX 75075