Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:42 AM
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Revised power budget

Dear All,

Pursuant to the Email we received from Dr. Hamano, I。ッve modified the presentation to include the different ER values for each link.

While I。ッm going to upload this now, I。ッd still like to receive your Email if you。ッd like to added on the list of supporters.

Sincerely,

Dr. Frank J. Effenberger      ク・タシソヒ ー」キメイゥク・/span>

Huawei Technologies USA

1700 Alma Drive, Plano TX 75075

Office (732) 625 3002

Cell (908) 670 3889