Re: [8023-10GEPON] PR-20 Performance comparison between 1550nm and 1590 nm

Dear Marek,

This is Akihiro Otaka.
Thank you for your quick commnt and information.

What I'd like to say in my e-mail is just;
- we have no common values for small size bending loss
- I don't know the presentation shows the typical bending case
     or not.
- so detail discussion such as "2 to 3dB worse" is not useful for us.

P.S.
I am interested in the reason why 10 mm and 2-turns,
as one operater member not as a task force member.

P.S.2
for your information;
In our case, we design our ODN loss using "end of life" values.
The attenuation, connetor loss and variation are a little bigger
than the commonly used values.
And fiber rerouting margin is also considered, because in the very
long years of operation, we often have to change fiber route.
I think every carriers are using different values for their designing.

Best regards,
Akihiro Otaka
NTT