Re: [8023-10GEPON] [PRX-U3] Power budget for PRX-U3

Dear Ken-Ichi,
As far as I understand the initial step i.e. assuming that the IEEE_Rx_Stressed_Sensitivity_OMA is equal to -27.6 dBm, the remaining steps are somewhat vague for me. The presentation seems at least to present the way of estimaitng the PRX-U3 power budget  relative to the 1G upstream power budget for 29 dB ChIL. Is this correct ?
I tried to follow Your course of reasoning and put all the values in the spreadsheet though I failed - do You think there is any chance You could insert the values You included in Your presentation in the spreadsheet ? That perhaps would clarify some of the ideas behind particular numbers.
Thank You for any feedback

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
NOKIA SIEMENS Networks S.A. - COO BBA DSLAM R&D
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1, Ed. 1, Piso 1
Alfragide, 2720-093 Amadora, Portugal
* marek.hajduczenia@nsn.com
<mailto:Marek.Hajduczenia@siemens.comhttp://www.marekhajduczenia.info/index.php> (+351.21.416.7472  4+351.21.424.2082