[8023-10GEPON] [Clause 64, option #2 ad hoc] Call for participants

Dear all,
I would like to make a call for participation in the Clause 64, option #2 ad hoc I am responsible for.
Me and Jeff were working offline on the development of the prototype, which which will be available until the end of this week (hopefully).
I would like to request volunteers ready to revise the modified clause 64 and its annexes and generate some comments against it (using our trusty old tool). Please note that I do not expect tons of comments since the material is mostly copy paste and I would welcome comments relative to the structure, placement of individual clauses and relations between them. The foreseen effort is therefore relatively low.
Please send me an email (to my private address) indicating if You want to keep Your hand in.
Thank You in advance
Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
NOKIA SIEMENS Networks S.A.